Exporting Drillhole Data
Changes made to the drillhole data in Leapfrog Geo only affect the Leapfrog Geo database, not the original data files. You can export Leapfrog Geo drillhole data, which is useful if you wish to keep a copy of drillhole data outside the project.
- Export all data. See Exporting All Drillhole Data.
- Export only a single data table. See Exporting a Single Drillhole Data Table.
These export options export the drillhole data tables using To and From values to indicate location information. If you wish to export data with X-Y-Z values, extract points data using one of the following options:
- Extracting Contact Points from Drillhole Data
- Extracting Intrusion Values from Drillhole Data
- Extracting Interval Midpoints from Drillhole Data
Then export the data object as described in Exporting Points Data.